Friday 19 July 2013

20th Birthday

If I had to summarize my 20th birthday with one verb.. It would be eating! March 1st, 2013 consisted of me eating with different groups of friends throughout the day!

At midnight, my family gave me this chocolate brown Fossil watch, which had everything I wanted in a watch! The sparkly rim and the colour.

For breakfast that morning, I went with my younger sister and her friends to Denny's! Denny's gives free breakfast to birthday celebrants =) Then I went to uni for one class, and spent the rest of my time there with these three. We had drinks from Starbucks and food from OPA.

My friend since the 6th grade bought me a cake pop from Starbucks! It's so cute!

Then I met up with my dearest friend who brings out the silly in me. We coincidentally matched colours with our outfit and nails! We went off to watch Jack the Giant Slayer and bought tons of popcorn cause that is our weakness.

These are what she gave me: the cutest case I have ever seen and OPI Stay the Night Liquid Sand! Honestly, how bowful does Beefy look?!

Then we picked up our other friend and attempted to vlog.. but didn't work out very well cause no one was listening to anyone haha the three of us together get pretty crazy!

I asked my younger sister about 8 months in advance to bake me a rainbow cake for my birthday, and she pulled through! She divided the batter, used food colouring and placed the layers accordingly!

Time to make a wish!

It was the best cake I've ever had! The rest of my friends from earlier came over for some cake as well!


The cake looked prettier the next day cause the layers were able to cool in place overnight.

To thank my family for helping me prepare my birthday celebration, I decided to make breakfast!

I found a recipe online of Strawberry Shortcake Pancakes! Luckily, we had all the ingredients, and it tasted magnificent!

Then my family and I went to a restaurant for a fancy belated birthday dinner. That concludes the day I got rid of my favourite suffix -teen from my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment